 Local / Australia / 7377
Re: Another update about my S@H order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:04:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter writes:
I rang UPS this afternoon to check on the progress of my parcel. It is still
sitting in Melbourne and they were still waiting for me to pay the extra fees.

Ouch!  I know what that is like :/

I explained about the letter from Lego S@H, they stated they had not
received any authority from Lego that the customs and GST fees had been paid
on my parcel and therefore the cost was still to be borne to me.

Hmmm, I hope they sort this out soon.  Doesn't sound very good so far or
very re-assuring.

I faxed them a copy of the letter from Lego S@H and will phone UPS again >tomorrow to check on progress. If they are still adamant about the fees, I >will be contacting Lego again to get the matter sorted out promptly. So, all >you people who have not yet put in orders to Lego S@H, I would wait until this
case is sorted out.

Yeah, great thing we are waiting!  I just hope it doesn't come out more than
we expect with fee's... only time will tell now.  Thanks for the update Frances.

Frances

Mel