 Local / Australia / 7365
    Zac missed out on a 6291on special :( —Zac Soden
   Hi all, I spent Tuesday afternoon ringing around in search of a KMart with a 6291, but alas, there are none left in SE Queensland. Did anyone pick up a couple and would like to sell one to poor Zac who missed out? *this is the point where I put on (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Zac missed out on a 6291on special :( —Brad Linsley
     I spotted about 4 left in a local Kmart that wasn't hit by me on Sunday morning(yesterday about 5:10pm). I can check today if they still have some left. I can send it out with your S@H bulk order. -Brad (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Zac missed out on a 6291on special :( —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     Kmart will transfer between stores, but it's generally up to the customer to locate a store with the stock. So if you know store y has one, either ring them up and ask them to send it to your local store x WITH YOUR NAME ON IT, or else go into store (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Zac missed out on a 6291on special :( —Zac Soden
   Thanks for the replys. I think I'll give indroopilly a ring and ask them to send it up to my local KMart. If that doesn't work, I'll see if you can get me one, Brad. Once again thanks for your help, Zac Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)