 Local / Australia / 7350
    Re: Please read, re: S@H orders to Australia —Allan Bedford
   (...) Sounds much like the quandry faced by Canadians having to now order from the States. We saw this when LEGO shut down their Canadian operations and began sending catalogs from the U.S. with increased shipping rates. My solution was simpler (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Please read, re: S@H orders to Australia —Ross Crawford
   (...) The difference here is that they've actually increased availability for us, so we want to support this. And once the teething problems get sorted, I'm sure Australians & New Zealanders will take to it like ducks to water. (Any reports from NZ (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)