 Local / Australia / 7320
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.7 summary (brief!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
I believe we did plan to have a mid November meeting, Ben is (was) going to
make an announcement about it, to give people plenty of time to prepare.

Was that November or October?

Incidentally, I happened to run into a nice lady outside the local school /
playgroup this afternoon, and asked if they hire it out at all. She said yes,
but didn't know the details, so she'd get someone who did to contact me. So it
may be another possible future venue...

Mindstorms challenge, what will it be?  All I can think of at the moment
are:

1 - Line follower
2 - Sumo wrestler
3 - or pick something from here: http://www.brickbots.com/pastcontests.asp

I still like the line folloer for starters, though maybe we could do a
combination of "aluminium can stacker" and "can crusher"!!

ROSCO