 Local / Australia / 7281
7280  |  7282
Subject:
LegOz 2001.VIC.7 summary (brief!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 02:30:37 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~469/2001-7

Regards

ROSCO

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.7 summary (brief!)

(...) I too would love to attend a meeting sometime in November, I would have ventured to the September meeting but I had other engagements I've never been to a meeting so I would relish the opportunity to meet fellow AFOL's Travis (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.7 summary (brief!)

Are there any plans for a MUGS meeting in November? It's just that I might be coming down for a week's holiday at a date to be determined by various factors, and I figure a MUGS meeting might as well be one of the factors. Kerry (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)