 Local / Australia / 732
Re: Roll Call thingie - nice work!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:00:52 GMT

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message
news:Fuxu01.4It@lugnet.com...
Paul Baulch wrote in message ...
Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
Ben's roll call idea has worked out a treat - top marks.

Yeah, unfortunately we're still a long way from catching up to the
Italians...  :-)

1346 and closing.

Ahh! The engineer (a large part) of me says! We're closing, but is the rate
of postings to .au higher than the rate of postings to .it?

In other words, can we ever catch them, or is it just a futile dream?

later,
David Drew.