 Local / Australia / 727
Re: Roll Call thingie - nice work!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 03:29:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Welcome all!

Ben's roll call idea has worked out a treat - top marks.

Much as I like you all who have poked your head out before (now don't go
getting all warm and gooey), its always good to have some new folks about -
especially ones who were there all the time, we just couldn't see them ;-)

This also seems to have spruiked more interest in the next LegOz.

PeterW?  You out there?  What's the count now?  Should we be bringing tents
and outdoor conveniences with us?

I think we're potentially 4 up on LegOz 2000.2, no need for toilet ration
packs yet, the chilli is a remarkably tolerant dish, that can bubble away
contentedly until required.

Would that be bubbling pre- or post-consumption? The latter is what I'm
worried about! We can do without the special effects during BrikWars!

Pete Callaway