 Local / Australia / 7284
    Harry Potter + more.. —Jason King
   Hello everyone, While i was out this morning i wandered into my local BigW. They had several of the Harry Potter sets including a Hogwarts castle.... No prices were displayed :-( I also picked up a layby from the last 20% off sale at Kmart. I was (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Harry Potter + more.. —Melody Brown
   (...) Coolness! Let's hope for a 20% off sale :P (...) Ouch! sorry to hear that Jason :( You are ok though? I hate it when stuff like that happens... so typical... you hear some cool news or you find something really cool, and just when you think (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Harry Potter + more.. —Jason King
   Hi Mel thanks for the comments, Fortunately it shouldn't cost me anything $wise as i was not at fault, Only the inconvenience. However the poor young bloke who hit me had a birthday yesterday :-( Life can be cruel sometimes.... He also has to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)