 Local / Australia / 7270
Re: US Bionicle Promos - McDonalds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:12:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi,
I recently recieved a package from the US, containing six Bionicle Packs,
sealed. They look like baby ones, Would like a bit of information, please.
They contain names such as Openu, Haki etc.
These are the Tohunga (villagers) from the island of Mata Nui (Bionicle
island).  If you really want to find out about them, go to:

http://www.kanohi-power.com

and follow the links to products/Tohunga.

James
*About to get yet another 6086*
Watch out, it sounds like you are becomming addicted :-)

Martin