 Local / Australia / 7258
  S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

If I order several items through S@H and they are not all available for immediate dispatch, how many sets of shipping charges do I have to pay? Just one, or one for each parcel that results from the order? Kerry -- Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

(...) Kerry If the rules are the same as for S@H in Europe, last month (sick of waiting for S@H to come to Oz), I purchased some of the train sets and got them sent to my uncle's address in Holland. One of the items was backordered and they only (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

(...) receipts. (...) hope (...) Indeed, I am wondering if backordering might be a reason why delivery is so expensive, to cover the cost of multiple parcels if required. Obviously S@H must know how many deliveries are required for each order on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

(...) I actually like to order that way. I don't buy an item or two, I wait every three or four months to purchase a lot of items. But the nice thing about ordering "backordered" items is that it saves me money. The items that are not backordered (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)