 Local / Australia / 7228
    QLD - S@H combined ordering... anyone interested? —Melody Brown
   I think it's a cool and possible idea to maybe do an order sometime around when we are expecting our next meet? If all goes to plan there is one soonish? Gives us another reason to have one sooner :P What does everyone else who is interested think? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)