 Local / Australia / 7228
7227  |  7229
Subject:
QLD - S@H combined ordering... anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:05:38 GMT

I think it's a cool and possible idea to maybe do an order sometime around
when we are expecting our next meet?  If all goes to plan there is one
soonish?  Gives us another reason to have one sooner :P  What does everyone
else who is interested think?  I mean we have waited all this time, I am
sure some of us could wait another day or two heh! (that is of time they
arrive to when we collect them).  In other words, if anyone else wants to go
into an order...  I am happy!  LMK and we'll arrange this is a thoughtful
manner!

Thanks... Mel