 Local / Australia / 7224
Re: Oooh...6290/6291
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:20:07 GMT

I did look for these in all the normal stores 'myer, toys ru, target etc'
but only kmart had them. Kmart at pacific fair gold coast had some.

tara

In lugnet.pirates, Brad Linsley writes:
At Kmart now for $99AU.

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi everyone,

  I got my S@H catalogue with the "rereleases" in it yesterday,
  with my brown bulk bricks.  But more interesting is that these
  are apparently *on the shelves* in Ozstralia, and I wonder if
  we'll see them here.

G'day,

Thanks for the heads-up...Could you let me know which stores have these sets
in Aus so I can look for them :)

Actually, I haven't heard that they will be in stores down here from any of
my sources.

Benjamin Whytcross
[A lego collector from down under :) ]

  Hey Benjamin,

  I'm trying to remember who saw these on the shelf.  I want to
  say it was Melody Brown, but I don't want to point the evil eye
  (ewww) if I'm wrong.  It might have been Kerry Raymond.

  In any case it was just a few days back that the post went into
  .loc.au.

  best

  LFB