 Local / Australia / 7185
Re: last Brisbane meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 04:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
I just realised that nobody has reported on our last BUGs meeting held
at Mark Harrison's place on Sunday 23 Sept.

Hmm.  We have been a bit slack haven't we?

Well, this was my second meet, and slightly less daunting than the first.
We discussed international events, compared MOCs, looked at the upcoming
harry potter series (argh!) and drooled at the sight of Mark's lego room
(well I did - makes my little collection look sad :(

A couple of times Brikwars was mentioned, but we never got round to it.  We
probably need a lot more organization, perhaps planning to start earlier
and/or finish later.  Maybe next time.

Still it was great fun.  I walked away with 40 pairs of airtanks, and have
thus decided to live the rest of my life underwater :)

Thanks to Mark for the location (and for letting me use his phone book :) )

Michael