 Local / Australia / 7132
  Little Christmas sets at S@H (USA)...

While loking around at the Shop@Home America, looking for ideas of what will be on my first order list, I came across these weird little sets: Creation Station: (URL) Lift: (URL) Builders: (URL) are mainly porcelain made with a few additional Lego (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Little Christmas sets at S@H (USA)...

(...) These are part of Department 56's North Pole line. They make whole village scenes out of porcelain and are quite collectible. Here is Department 56's presentation of their LEGO themed pieces. (URL) here is a post from a couple of months ago (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Little Christmas sets at S@H (USA)...

(...) We saw these tonight at the Lego Imagination Center in Mall of America. Very nicely done. Typical Department 56 pricing. david (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

"David Phillips" <dphillips@terpnet.com> wrote in message news:GKEMAM.198@lugnet.com... (...) I am thinking clearance sales and hope to add one of these to next years Christmas decorations. Rose (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)