 Local / Australia / 7132
7131  |  7133
Subject:
Little Christmas sets at S@H (USA)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 01:11:00 GMT

While loking around at the Shop@Home America, looking for ideas of what will
be on my first order list, I came across these weird little sets:

Creation Station:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B903394A0%2DDCBF%2D4BA6%2DBA0F%2D78940836128E%7D

Brick Lift:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id={9FB3CD46-A793-4D36-A1C2-B45D9C108441}

Little Builders:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id={E6CDD468-0856-4938-A769-39CD50CD8BB0}

They are mainly porcelain made with a few additional Lego pieces too.

Hmmmm...

Interesting!

Mel