 Local / Australia / 7125
Re: New Battlespace layout/update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:44:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: (about
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace)

  It's gorgeous!  :D  Though a few links don't work or direct
  to the wrong page, I like it a lot.  I especially like that
  funky space-noise, and the little Protoss observer noise on
  the main page.  :D

  best

  LFB

Thanks, Lindsay. I am quite proud of my space noises (I'm a guitarist so I
am very sound oriented anyway :)
I'll get on to those links soon.

Zac Soden