 Local / Australia / 7124
Re: Young man, pick yourself off the ground...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Sue Ann Barber writes:

Martin Scragg <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message
I don't know where these come from, but they're hilarious.

Looks similar to what Sue Ann has done with her rock concert.

Sue Ann, do you have any pics of your rock concert online?

not at this stage - it is VERY similar to mine except I didn't have the
great lights!

I'm pretty sure the lights are done after the fact in Photoshop.  But it has
an excellent lighting setup overall, it was obviously carefully planned.

Calum