 Local / Australia / 7109
Re: pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Shona Brodley writes:
i want to print up some stickers for my lego containers, with different
coloured bricks on them for easy identification
There are some really fantastic ones here:
http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Storage/Lego_Storage.htm

Here is a discussion about a label printing program:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=32536

Which is available here:
http://gw.ro/lego/lplp/

, any ideas on the best way
to sort the lego and where to get good picture to put on the stickers.
The subject of sorting is a can of worms.  There are numerous thoughts about
this.  Have a look at this thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/storage/?n=707

In fact if you look at the storage newsgroup, you will find lots of ideas
about, sorting, storing, labeling etc.

thanx shona and callum
Your welcome,
Martin