 Local / Australia / 7090
  Re: The next BUGS meet

Hi Ladies Good to see you are both in chattie moods. save some info for the meet on Sunday won't you. (...) I don't think many of us have either at this stage with all the world excitement going on. (...) That "Twit" as you called him was actually a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The next BUGS meet

(...) Yeah they did... *yawn* my deepest appologies to that twit :P but unfortunately it's caused a stir and some concern in the public world... you know how these things go... Now off to bed I go, to dream of better things. "In the Land of Lego (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)