 Local / Australia / 708
RE: Just got the AAT & MTT (Gold Coast)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 14:38:47 GMT

I also got my AAT($50) and the MTT($130) form Toyworld on the Gold coast. So
much for these sets being released 1st July (from american catalog). Heres a
quick review:

AAT: nice set i like the looks of the tan colour bricks. two droids come in
this set, along with a pair of electronoculars. My only grip is that the
model sits to far back and doesn't sit on the front section on uneven
ground. Turrent rotates about 45degrees off centre and has a liftup hatch.
MTT: first thing - lots of sloping pieces. the mtt sits about 30cm long and
12cm wide. it is made from two sections the ftont is the tall bit and
contains the drivers area and the racks, which slide out nicely.
the rear section is a play area it separates from the front and opens out.
overall i would say that this is one of the better sets being released this
year, and my hat off to lego and lucus arts. as a further note the mtt is a
very solid piece of construction.