 Local / Australia / 7051
7050  |  7052
Subject:
Dave Low... you ok?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:38:08 GMT

Hi Dave, I know you are a little too far away from the disaster, but still,
you are there closer than we are... are you ok?  Is everything alright with
you?  Just let us know!

Thanks... Mel

'The streets here in Brisbane tonight are extremely dead and quiet... the
silence in the air even here, is frightening...  Everyone is fearing a
little trouble when the CHOGM? gets together (maybe?) soon here in
Brisbane... and lets hope that this kind of thing isn't repeated again'