 Local / Australia / 7010
    Turaga to make a comeback to stores - Warning! Bionicle content —Martin Scragg
   A friend who missed out on the Turaga sets at Woolworths/Safeway, just rang Lego to complain about missing out. They told him to ring Woolworths to complain as it was out of their hands. So he rang Woolworths to complain, and his was not the only (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Turaga to make a comeback to stores - Warning! Bionicle content —Pete White
   (...) Well I guess LEGO only manufacture and distribute them :^o (...) By the time people noticed, they would have had a choice of the tan or 2 grey and for something in this price range, the set would be affordable, so people would have been left (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Turaga to make a comeback to stores - Warning! Bionicle content —Martin Scragg
   (...) Well, I don't like to mention names, but... :-) This time I will get a couple of each (My wife wants some of the masks and weapons for her doll house stuff). Mmmm, extra coloured heads... (...) This is probably why they only got a few in this (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Turaga to make a comeback to stores - Warning! Bionicle content —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) But did they get stuck with the Adventurers overall or was that an isolated store or two? In Tas, the Chrome Castle and the Adventurers sold equally well, and fast, in all stores (so did the Technic duo packs). I did come across the odd (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Turaga to make a comeback to stores - Warning! Bionicle content —Pete White
   (...) There were Adventurers long after the Chrome left. But then the Adenturers were iffy value, whereas the chrome were great value for the price. (...) The Technic went quicker than the Chrome, but were in fewer places. Wheels sell ! (...) Good (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)