 Local / Australia / 7003
  Where'd you get your units? Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) After a bit of ferreting around if found this snippet of info. The 82 class was built by Clyde Engineering at Braemar (South Australia). It has a GM 3000HP engine. James (who likes the odd train now and then) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where'd you get your units? Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) Mmmm. Now James knows a hell of a lot more about trains than I ever will, but there's a Braemar just down the road from my place here in the Southern Highlands (of New South Wales), and Clyde Engineering have a fairly substantial works there (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where'd you get your units? Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) Step one. If you don't know something, make it up. Step two. when someone does know, fess up. I wasn't sure that it was Braemar SA, just a punt on further searching I did. You're probably right, but there's no harm done. James (who could have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where'd you get your units? Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) It could be an awfully long spur, let's hope the lunchroom isn't at the end of it. (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)