 Local / Australia / 6991
    Anyone wanting a Lego (four layer) sorter? —Melody Brown
   I don't have these for sale but this site does: (URL) I think this is a Kiwi site? But there is somewhere here in Australia where you can order these boxes. Mel (who found this site on her quest) P.S sorry if you already knew about this. (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Anyone wanting a Lego (four layer) sorter? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) It's surfaced once before, actually a couple of years ago so it's good timing that you bring it up here and now. IIRC its merits and demerits were discussed (as well as the two diehards always getting into whether using the totally un-official (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Anyone wanting a Lego (four layer) sorter? —Kerry Raymond
   Gosh. I've seen one of these for years now at a friend's house. I had always assumed it was genuine Lego. Kerry (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)