 Local / Australia / 6993
Re: Anyone wanting a Lego (four layer) sorter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 07:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
I don't have these for sale but this site does: http://www.box4blox.com/ I
think this is a Kiwi site?  But there is somewhere here in Australia where
you can order these boxes.

Mel (who found this site on her quest)

P.S sorry if you already knew about this.

   It's surfaced once before, actually a couple of years ago
   so it's good timing that you bring it up here and now.
   IIRC its merits and demerits were discussed (as well as the
   two diehards always getting into whether using the totally
   un-official plural "LEGOs" is or is not going to cause the
   collapse of Western Civilisation).  I think the general
   consensus was that it's great provided you don't have lots
   of odd greeblies, in which case it quickly becomes useless.

   I wonder if this is also where the "how much would it cost
   to fit a machine to sort by colour and size" trope got started.
   That was more interesting, I think, because one or two folks
   here had access to machines theoretically capable of sorting
   LEGO bricks by colour and size (with proper feeds, naturally).

   best

   LFB, wondering how he would strain his battleship through
        that little box...

   XP-> .storage (as it's not just ANZ available!)