 Local / Australia / 6881
  Re: BUGS Brikwars

In lugnet.loc.bris.qld.au, Zac Soden writes: I've trimmed the bris.qld off because, let's face it, no one really uses the location groups much anyway. Besides, this may be applicable to other .au groups. (...) I'm guessing that was the 2000 edition. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS Brikwars

(...) I can undestannd your doing it that way. I think I'd be the same :) (...) Its all good if you MLCAD a model before fielding it! You are then just a few clicks away from rebuilding it. When you guys wrecked your models and scattered debris (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)