 Local / Australia / 6831
Re: Instructions on how to build Mask Of Tutankhamun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:12:07 GMT

Any possibility of scanning the entire catalogue?

"Michael Golaszewski" <michaelg@ozbricks.com> wrote in message
Hello everyone :)

I received some Lego World Show Catalogues in the Mail today. (They are • from
around 1994). One of the catalogues - which was from the "Treasures of the
Pharaohs" exhibition has a cool section that shows you step by step how to
build your own "Tutankhamun Mask". You can check it out at
http://www.ozbricks.com

Regards,
Michael Golaszewski
michael@ozbricks.com