 Local / Australia / 6830
6829  |  6831
Subject:
Search & rescue (was Re: Mindstorms float away....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
Time for Richie's vessels to put to sea I think, if they're all still intact.

They haven't quite made it to be scrapped yet. The Olbrook just got back
from a photo cruise.

Now, just where in the 70% of the earth that's covered with ocean should
Captains Legeau and Brickius start looking?

I suspect the Mindstorms dive will be the last outing for the Olbrook and
the SE. I'm planning to do a piece count on the Speculative Endeavour as
part of the scrapping process ... does anyone want to hazard a guess?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork