 Local / Australia / 6830
  Search & rescue (was Re: Mindstorms float away....)

(...) They haven't quite made it to be scrapped yet. The Olbrook just got back from a photo cruise. Now, just where in the 70% of the earth that's covered with ocean should Captains Legeau and Brickius start looking? I suspect the Mindstorms dive (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Search & rescue (was Re: Mindstorms float away....)

(...) Valhalla and Indescribable have been out there for the past two weeks without any luck. More than happy to add vessels to the search, but I'm afraid that by now the treasure could be anywhere... Richard Still baldly fossicking about... (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)