 Local / Australia / 6779
  Instructions on how to build Mask Of Tutankhamun

Hello everyone :) I received some Lego World Show Catalogues in the Mail today. (They are from around 1994). One of the catalogues - which was from the "Treasures of the Pharaohs" exhibition has a cool section that shows you step by step how to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Instructions on how to build Mask Of Tutankhamun

(...) Oh yeah I have that, rather cool too! I scored some posters as well when the Egyptian Expo came to Brisbane in 1995. Excellent Booklet! Mel (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

Any possibility of scanning the entire catalogue? "Michael Golaszewski" <michaelg@ozbricks.com> wrote in message news:GHDBCu.CtJ@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Instructions on how to build Mask Of Tutankhamun

(...) I am in the process now of creating a web page of various Lego Brochures. These will be up by Saturday, although I will post a link as soon as they are up. Regards, Michael (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)