 Local / Australia / 6770
    Re: Fest of STUDS IX: The Search for Quirk —Anthony Zavaglia
   Hi Can someone tell me how to get there say from Strathfield Station using public transport (no car). I may have missed this but when is it on and what time should we turn up? Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Fest of STUDS IX: The Search for Quirk —James Howse
   (...) Errr. Oops. I should have said in the summary. It's on THIS Sunday (the 5th of August) From 12 noon until people have to go. (...) 1/ Take any train to Epping. 2/ Take any city bus from eastern side of station 3/ Get off at Macquarie (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)