 Local / Australia / 6758
    Re: A couple of more LEGO sales this week... —Richie Dulin
   (...) I notice that in the Target catalog, they didn't give an 'amount off' for the Bob the Builder sets. They wouldn't be sneakily adding new undiscounted products to their sale catalog, would they? (If they are, I'm sure they've learned their (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: A couple of more LEGO sales this week... —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Well, they were on special ($5 discount each), at least for Tas, and previous discussions seem to point to Target being on national pricing for the regular price (although clearance and discount sales vary from region to region). The Winnie (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)