 Local / Australia / 6739
Re: Australian Brickbay Shops (and info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
Out of curiosity, how many of us here have Brickbay shops?

*yawn* Did somebody wake me up?  Yeah I have one of them too.

My store is Lego Ego - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Legohead
If I can remember and have the time to update, I also have:

Weekly specials
Trade or buy deal
Free Item (for purchases over $35)
Prices for both Australia and International orders
Paypal facility
No purchase limit

I do not sell pieces because I can never part with them and if I open a box
there would most likely be myself wanting most of them anyway so I tend to
just sell in boxes (MISB):P  I have priced my items at a certain price so I
don't have to update them all the time, If they sit there for ten years,
that doesn't matter because the value could go up too (maybe) and I am in no
hurry.  I am quite suprised because they tend to sell at the prices they are
anyway. :)

My shop is 'Bits & Pieces' (currently closed).
Benjamin Whytcross's shop is 'Lego Down Under'
Anybody else....

I am thinking about creating a list of Australian Brickbay Shops & their
owners.
Maybe an Australian LEGO buyers guide?

Sure, sounds cool :)

Carl

To update your list:

Auslego - Mark Harrison QLD - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=harro1
Min order $5  Accepts most payments

JasonOz's LEGO Shop - Jason King QLD -
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jasonoz  Min order $?  Prefers Paypal/cash

Legex Lego - James Ng VIC - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ninja_ng
Min order $0  Accepts most payments

Lego down under - Ben Whytcross VIC -
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=bwhytcross  Min order $0?  Accepts a few
payments

Lego Ego - New Sets (MISB) - Mel Brown QLD -
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Legohead  Min order $0  Accepts Paypal/cash

Lifeline - Mark? VIC? - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=maanca  Min
order $0?  Accepts Cash/Visa/Mastercard

MINT IN SEALED BOX  - Gary Quinlan QLD -
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=smazh  Min order $0?  Accepts most payments

OzzBrick - Darren Loader SA? - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=snapper212
Min order $0?  Accepts Paypal/Visa/Mastercard/Cash

Tara's Lego Treasure - Tara Anderson QLD -
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Tara  Min order $0? Accepts Most payments

Technic Wreckers - ?????? - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=praetorian
Min order $0?  Accepts most payments

Tezza - ?????? - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=tezzajw  Min order $0?
Accepts a few payments

There ya go!  They are all the open shops!

Okies time to go to work now!

Mel
--
Member #1165