 Local / Australia / 6735
Re: Australian Brickbay Shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:45:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
How do you watch all the newsgroups at the same time;)
He probably does what I do a lot, and just goes to http://news.lugnet.com
and reads through the latest messages looking for interesting stuff.

As for the Australian Lego Brickbay store, the ones I know are:

JasonOz's LEGO Shop - Jason King - QLD
Lego Down Under - Ben Whytcross - MEL
Lego Ego - Mel Brown - QLD
Legex Lego - James Ng - MEL
Tara's Lego Treasure - Tara Anderson - QLD

Martin