 Local / Australia / 6702
Re: Settled in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:23:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi all,
I've finally completely moved out of my Wollongong flat, and found a place
to live here in sunny Brisbane. Now all I have to do is sleep on the floor
until my furniture and the rest of my stuff arrives on Monday!*

Hi Dave, the floor can be good for your back... but not in Winter ;p

Anyway, my new address is;

David Drew
21/33 Bishop St.,
St. Lucia, QLD, 4067

You just live (practically) up the road from me.  I live in Indooroopilly.

I'm keen to go to the next BUG-fest, so let's have one soon!

Yeah! lets have one soon!... how about 10am this Sunday? hehe it's held at
Peter's house in Goodna, if you can make it, I'll email you the details and
stuff.

Later,
David Drew

Mel

* Well, not really. My boss was kind enough to lend me a mattress and some
blankets, chairs, crockery, etc. But the mattress is on the floor. :)