 Local / Australia / 669
  Just got the AAT (Brisbane)

I just got the Lego AAT ($60) from Toyworld on the Queen St Mall and am desperate to make it. Anyone in Brisbane there was ONE more AAT on the shelf after I bought mine so get in quick. On another note. That particular Toyworld has plans to be the (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just got the AAT (Brisbane)

(...) Nice find. Let us know what it's like when you build it. :-) (...) Hmmm... perhaps he should review his pricing structure before he splashes out on the stock. $60 is nearly 10% over LA's RRP for this set. Are Toyworld up there traditionally (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just got the AAT (Brisbane)

(...) And you Aussies complain that you -always- are getting stuff after North America, I haven't seen them here yet :) James P (In St John's, NF) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  MTT spotted in Vic (Was Re: Just got the AAT (Brisbane))

I saw the MTT set today, at a Toy Kingdom in Vic. The price was $149.95 - too rich for my blood! The set is well within Big-W size range though, so you know what that means... ;-) Cheers, Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) Gould wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  RE: Just got the AAT & MTT (Gold Coast)

I also got my AAT($50) and the MTT($130) form Toyworld on the Gold coast. So much for these sets being released 1st July (from american catalog). Heres a quick review: AAT: nice set i like the looks of the tan colour bricks. two droids come in this (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)