 Local / Australia / 6672
    Re: TORAGOs take Woolies —Dave Low
   (...) Two display stands full also spotted in the toy section at W Metro near Town Hall, Sydney. Tempted to buy one, knew I'd buy six, realised I didn't want ANY!! --DaveL (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: TORAGOs take Woolies —Kerry Raymond
    (...) products. Lego in feminine hygiene products? Ouch! Kerry (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)