 Local / Australia / 667
666  |  668
Subject:
Question about LEGOz for LUGMAP.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 01:41:44 GMT

Hey all, I just have a quick question about LEGOz.

As some of you know I am working on the LUGMAP,

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

I am wondering what the best way to represent LEGOz is.  Does LEGOz represent
all of Australia or does it represent a smaller section of Australia (I noticed
a lot of LEGOz posts in Sydney).

If LEGOz represents all of Australia does that include Tasmania?

If LEGOz represents a specific local area in Australia what would the best way
to represent that area?  Any recommendations are welcome and any pictoral or
map referances would be great.

Thanks for the help,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group