 Local / Australia / 6661
  AdeLUGs #1 - July 2001

Hi all First of all hello to Tom Williams (a lurker), who will hopefully be coming to the meeting on Saturday. ___...___ So what are we all bringing? CARL & BEN: some space sets, town MOC's, Fabuland MOC's, Bionicles, Soccer Game. JOHN: a train set (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: AdeLUGs #1 - July 2001

Hi I'll bring some of my 'pre dark ages' sets - As I seem to be the oldest in the group, I think they will be sets that were released before everyone else was born! Bye. Heather. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade)