 Local / Australia / 6661
6660  |  6662
Subject:
AdeLUGs #1 - July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:26:08 GMT

Hi all

First of all hello to Tom Williams (a lurker), who will hopefully be coming
to the meeting on Saturday.
___________________________

So what are we all bringing?
CARL & BEN:
some space sets, town MOC's, Fabuland MOC's, Bionicles, Soccer Game.
JOHN:
a train set up would be great, is 9v easier & quicker to set up?
JANE:
do you have to catch the bus? that limits what you can bring.
HEATHER & ANDREW
a mystery. are you coming? what will you bring?
TOM
let us know what you will be bringing, do you have your own transport?
___________________________

Trading.
CARL:
I am interested in three 1x2 trans clear bricks without the centre column.
car roof holders
car sun rooves (SP?)
mini fig torsos with the blue overalls
mini fig red workmans hat