 Local / Australia / 6659
    some news... S@H... Hairy Potty... Dogalog etc —Melody Brown
   Well I am not about to go back and read the five hundred posts about S@H regarding Oz... so I will just use some news given to me today instead of reading all these posts... of course I have prob mentioned things already said twenty times over... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: some news... S@H... Hairy Potty... Dogalog etc —Richie Dulin
   (...) They've promised it by the end of the year, and they haven't decided yet? And they expect the announcement to be taken seriously? (...) I always say there's no such thing as *too* cynical. ;-) (...) There will presumably be a (minor) advantage (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)