 Local / Australia / 6659
  some news... S@H... Hairy Potty... Dogalog etc

Well I am not about to go back and read the five hundred posts about S@H regarding Oz... so I will just use some news given to me today instead of reading all these posts... of course I have prob mentioned things already said twenty times over... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: some news... S@H... Hairy Potty... Dogalog etc

(...) They've promised it by the end of the year, and they haven't decided yet? And they expect the announcement to be taken seriously? (...) I always say there's no such thing as *too* cynical. ;-) (...) There will presumably be a (minor) advantage (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)