 Local / Australia / 6649
  Re: Announcing the AdeLUGs Web site.

(...) The state to the South of NSW (home of the STUDS/SLUGS: new homepage - (URL) is Victoria (home of the MUGS: homepage - (URL) the North of NSW is Queensland (home of the BUGS: homepage - (URL) of NSW and Victoria is South Australia (home of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org)

  LUGs around Oz (was Re: Announcing the AdeLUGs Web site)

(...) Hey, we've been going for about a year now, we just don't have a website... or er a name... or um very many members :) But we're definitely here and we've had several meetings! Ok Frances, how about TasLUG (we can be slugs too :) ) Deidre (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org)