 Local / Australia / 6651
6650  |  6652
Subject:
LUGs around Oz (was Re: Announcing the AdeLUGs Web site)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:42:48 GMT

I'm not sure if Tasmania (large island South of Victoria) has got their
group off the ground yet.

Hey, we've been going for about a year now, we just don't have a website...
or er a name... or um very many members :)  But we're definitely here and
we've had several meetings!

Ok Frances, how about TasLUG (we can be slugs too :) )

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com