 Local / Australia / 6554
  Was someone after a Millenium Falcon?

Today I saw a Millenium Falcon at Myers (Marion, Adelaide). It wasn't there a week ago (must have been a cancelled layby) & probably won't be there much longer. I think I recall someone was looking for one. eMail me if you want me to pick it up for (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Was someone after a Millenium Falcon?

(...) That was probably me. I was lamenting the fact that I'd missed out on getting one on discount, and marvelling at how short a time they'd been available before being discontinued. A full price Falcon isn't a terribly cost effective way to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)