 Local / Australia / 6499
6498  |  6500
Subject:
1st huge 'find' at a sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 08:56:15 GMT

Just had to share, or gloat, with the rest of you my very first ever LEGO find.
Whilst being dragged through a trash and treasure market in North Rocks this
morning (Sunday 8th) I nearly fell over a shopping bag on the ground of one
of the stalls. It contained a wide assortment of LEGO parts. I tried to
haggle with the seller but managed to get it down to $15.00 for a 1.5KG bag.
Wheels, transparent blocks, plates, half chewed minifigs, but overall I feel
it was good value. I hope that I stumble across this type of find again soon.

Does anyone else have ideas where to look for old LEGO bargains?

Regards,

Ed.