 Local / Australia / 6492
  SHELL Sets in Australia?

Hi, does anyone (Mel?) know if the cool Shell service station sets ((URL) will be offered in Australia. Have they been offered in the past and I didn't know? Thanks, Ed. (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: SHELL Sets in Australia?

(...) Hi Ed :) These Shell sets were available at the end of 1999, the Select Shop was only available in some stations, but hardly any. I bought my set when I went to NZ at some country town going from Hamilton to Wellington. But apparently not all (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)