 Local / Australia / 6494
Re: SHELL Sets in Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 00:23:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Hi,

does anyone (Mel?) know if the cool Shell service station sets
(http://www.sonic.net/~vineyard/shell/) will be offered in Australia.
Have they been offered in the past and I didn't know?

Thanks,

Ed.

Hi Ed :)  These Shell sets were available at the end of 1999, the Select
Shop was only available in some stations, but hardly any.  I bought my set
when I went to NZ at some country town going from Hamilton to Wellington.

But apparently not all the smaller sets were available in America so I guess
they are getting their full share now... possibly sets that never sold
elsewhere? leftovers?  Dunno...  Maybe an excuse to just use those sets
instead of bring new ones out for the time being?  If you are lucky... and I
mean very lucky you may still find a set or two in some stations...

Mel