 Local / Australia / 6463
Re: TRU 40% off rumors....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 03:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
The TRU flyer I have says 40% off selected items until 08/07/01.  not sure
what the selected items are, but didn't see any signs in the Melbourne city
store the other day that sugested anything was on special.

In that case, ignore my other post on this topic. There was nothing (on
special) at Chatswood TRU last Friday... I might wander back tomorrow, just
in case.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork